#1 ~ Premier Resource for Healthy Lifestyle Information
Each month, Natural Awakenings features cutting-edge information written by nationally known authors and local experts on natural health, nutrition, fitness, personal growth, green living and creative expression. Our mission is to provide insights, information and resources to help readers improve their quality of life physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
#2~ Not Just Another Free Monthly Magazine — We’re Green, Local and Committed!
Natural Awakenings is a niche marketing resource committed to connecting green and healthy living businesses in the Atlanta metropolitan area to health-conscious readers seeking a healthier, more balanced lifestyle. Natural Awakenings is always printed on recycled newsprint with soy-based ink ~ totally recyclable and even compostable. Natural Awakenings magazine is locally owned and locally produced.
#3 ~ Our Readers!
Our affluent, well-educated and health-conscious readers are eagerly seeking products and resources that support a healthy lifestyle and improve the environment. Our readers are dedicated, and they tell us they keep and refer back to their Natural Awakenings issues regularly — which means your ad works smarter and longer for you than in generic daily or weekly publications.
Who Reads Natural Awakenings?
According to audits conducted by the CVC Verification Council, a national, independent newspaper and magazine auditing firm, our readership is overwhelmingly female (70%), and:
- 51% have an annual household income of more than $50K, 36% exceed $75K, and 17% over $100K.
- 59% are between the ages of 25-44; 38% between the ages of 45-54, and 14% are age 55 and older.
- 80% frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in Natural Awakenings
- 77% of our readers are interested in buying vitamins, herbs or supplements
- 71% are interested in finding a new health care practitioner
- 70% are interested in buying organic foods
- 66% are interested in getting massage, bodywork, reiki or similar services
- 39% are interested in planning a spiritual, holistic or health related travel vacation
- 34% are interested in purchasing natural personal or beauty products
- Natural Awakenings magazine rated higher over TV, radio, Internet and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related information.